4000w fiber laser cutting machine lens
4000w fiber laser cutting machine The lens is an important part of the fiber laser cutting machine, which has the characteristics of high precision and high price. The focusing lens of the laser cutting machine is a relatively precise optical element, and its cleanliness directly affects the processing performance and quality of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, it is very necessary to maintain the focusing lens regularly. The editor of Tianchen Laser will share with you some tips for maintaining the focusing lens.
4000w fiber laser cutting machine lens maintenance tips:
1. Take out the focusing lens from the frame: loosen the fastening screw, take off the air nozzle and lens barrel in turn; first use a blower to blow off the dust on the lens surface;
2. If you really need to clean the lens, you can only use a laboratory-grade paper soft cotton ball, dip an appropriate amount of acetone or high-content alcohol, and gently rotate it clockwise from the center of the lens to the edge. When necessary, both sides of the lens need to be cleaned. Care should be taken when scrubbing;
3. Install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focus, tighten the fastening screws, and keep the convex surface downward when installing the focusing lens.
4000w fiber laser cutting machine lens maintenance should pay attention to the following three points:
1. The focusing lens material is ZnSe (zinc-arsenic), which is brittle and afraid of falling; pay attention to when disassembling: do not use too much force or collide with hard objects. There is an antireflection film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, humidity, oiliness and scratching; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work. Do not directly handle the lens of the laser cutting machine focusing lens by hand because of skin oil Will cause permanent damage to the lens surface. On the contrary, you can wear gloves and its special set for operation. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the focusing lens of the laser cutting machine, it can only be clamped along the non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the mirror plaque.
2. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to check the focus lens of the laser cutting machine before use and before and after cleaning. Because most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, we often need to use magnifying equipment when inspecting lenses. In addition to magnifying equipment, sometimes we need to illuminate the optical surface with a relatively bright light to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that contaminants and defects can be found more easily.
3. When cleaning the focusing lens of a laser cutting machine, always use clean wipes and optical-grade solvents to prevent damage by other contaminants. The wipe paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent and never used dry. In consideration of softness, the usable wipes are pure cotton Webril wipes or applicators such as cotton balls, lens tissues, and cotton swabs.
The focusing lens of the fiber laser cutting machine is a consumable part. When the cleanliness is still not high after cleaning for many times, please pay attention to replace it to ensure the processing efficiency of the laser cutting machine to avoid delay in production.