The price of fiber laser cutting machine is one of the major factors that everyone is most concerned about. There are many domestic manufacturers of laser cutting machines, and the price difference is very large, ranging from tens of thousands to millions. Buying often gets into trouble when choosing, so what is the difference between cheap and expensive equipment? What factors determine the price of a metal laser cutting machine?
1) Stepper motor: It is related to the cutting accuracy of the laser cutting machine. Some manufacturers choose imported stepper motors, some are stepper motors from joint venture factories, and some are brand-name motors.
2) Laser lens: It is related to the power of the laser cutting machine. It is divided into imported lenses and domestic lenses. Domestic lenses are divided into imported materials and domestic materials. The price difference is very large, the use effect and the service life The gap is also great.
3) Laser tube: This is the heart of the laser cutting machine. Due to the high price of imported laser tubes, generally tens of thousands of yuan, most domestic laser cutting machines use domestic laser tubes. Domestic laser tubes are also mixed, and the price gap is large. The service life of a good laser tube is generally about 3000 hours.
4) Mechanical assembly quality: In order to reduce the cost, some manufacturers use very thin iron sheet to make the machine shell, which is generally invisible to the user, but over time, the frame will deform, which affects the cutting accuracy of the laser cutting machine. A good laser cutting machine should adopt a frame structure, welded with high-quality section steel, and use high-quality cold-rolled steel plate to make the chassis. When users buy a machine, they can find out the quality of the machine by checking whether the frame structure and the thickness and strength of the casing iron sheet are used.
5) The function of the machine: Some people who are familiar with the laser cutting machine lament that the configuration of the current laser cutting machine has increased so much, and the price has dropped compared with the previous years. How gratifying. But someone said right away, don’t be fooled by those glamorous external things, if compared with the reliability and the convenience and benefits of maintenance services, many new devices are not as good as the “old three” of previous years. The author believes that when buying a metal laser cutting machine, you should not only pay attention to everyone’s factors. You should also analyze the requirements and thickness of the cutting process and determine the type of laser cutting machine to choose. It does not mean that the better the configuration. The laser cutting machine is more suitable, such as often cutting metal sheets below 3mm, occasionally cutting thin sheets of about 10mm, and there is no special requirement for the cutting process, then it is recommended to buy a laser cutting machine of about 600w, if there is 10mm The left and right plates need to be cut and can be processed by a third party. First of all, many users enter into a misunderstanding, hoping that the laser cutting machine they buy is “all-round”, can do everything, omnipotent, this is actually a big mistake, not only a waste of money, but also the efficiency of equipment operation Maximum utilization.
Fiber laser cutting machine has now become an indispensable processing equipment in the modern sheet metal industry. With the upgrading of the industry and the improvement of processing requirements, Hua Yucheng Laser has successfully launched the 9th generation fiber laser cutting machine after years of design and development. , Not only has a very high improvement in efficiency, but also achieved the ultimate in operation optimization. Let’s introduce the specific operation process.
Operation steps of fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Determine the material to be processed, fix the sheet metal material flat on the processing machine tool, and then determine the stability of the material placement, so as to avoid shaking during the cutting process, resulting in the cutting accuracy not meeting the requirements.
2. Operate the console, enter the product cutting pattern, and the cutting material thickness and other parameters, then adjust the cutting head to the appropriate focus position, and then reflect and adjust the nozzle center.
3. Start the regulator and chiller, set the water temperature and pressure of the chiller.
4. Turn on the laser, and then turn on the machine tool.
Although the above four points are very brief, it takes a lot of time to practice in the actual operation process to get familiar with each operation detail. It is inevitable that there will be some failures and problems when operating the fiber laser cutting machine. Let me summarize and share with you below.
What are the faults of the laser cutting machine?
1. Nothing happens after booting
1) Whether the power fuse is burned out: replace the fuse.
2) Whether the power input is normal: check the power input and make it normal.
3) Whether the main power switch is damaged: replace the main power switch.
2. No laser output or weak laser
1) Whether the light path is offset: carefully adjust the light path.
2) Whether the focal length of the equipment has changed: re-adjust the focal length.
3) Whether the laser tube is damaged or aging: replace the laser tube.
4) Whether the laser power supply is energized: check the power supply circuit of the laser power supply to make it normal.
5) Whether the laser power supply is damaged: replace the laser power supply.
3. The processing size has errors or movement errors
1) Whether the signal line is normal: replace the signal line.
2) The power supply is unstable or has interference signals: install a voltage stabilizer or eliminate interference signals.
3) Whether the processing parameters are set correctly (such as layout, etc.): reset the corresponding parameters.
4) Whether the processing program is written normally: check the processing program and modify it until it is normal.