Light path adjustment of laser cutting machine introductory tutorial
Laser cutting is to converge the laser beam into a small spot through a focusing mirror and project it onto the metal surface. The focal point reaches a high power density. At this time, the irradiated part of the material is quickly heated to the vaporization temperature and evaporates to form a hole. It moves linearly relative to the material, so that the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting the material.
When the laser cutting machine is working for a long time, the optical path will deviate, which will affect the cutting effect. Only the perfect cooperation of laser tube, reflecting mirror frame (A, B, C), focusing lens and corresponding adjustment device can achieve the best effect and process the best products. This is the core part of using laser cutting machine. Therefore, it is very necessary to check the light path and adjust regularly.
Parts and structure
Mirror frame A
1. Light target placement frame 2. Reflector 3. Tension spring locking screw 4. Adjusting screw 5. Adjusting nut 6. Locking screw a7. Locking screw b 8. Adjusting screw M1 9. Mirror locking piece 10. Adjusting screw M 11. Adjusting screw M2.12. Extension spring 13. Mirror mounting plate 14. Support plate 15. Base.
Mirror frame B (its mounting base is different from that of frame A, but the rest are the same).
1. Install the bottom plate (can move left and right)
2. Tighten the screws
Mirror frame C
1. Mirror adjusting plate 2. Mirror 3. Locking screw 4. Adjusting screw M1 5. Mirror adjusting plate 6. Mirror pressing plate 7. Adjusting screw M 8. Locking screw 9. Adjusting screw M2
1. Focusing lens inner tube 2. Air inlet pipe 3. Limiting coil 4. Air nozzle transition sleeve 5. Air nozzle 6. Lens tube 7. Limit screw 8. Adjusting sleeve.
Knowing the name of each part, let’s teach you how to adjust the optical path of the laser cutting machine:
Four optical path adjustment
(1) For the adjustment of the first light, use masking paper to stick to the dimming target hole of reflector A, manually tap the light (note that the power should not be too high at this time), and fine-tune the base of reflector A and the laser tube Bracket, make the light hit in the center of the target hole, pay attention that the light cannot be blocked.
(2) To adjust the second light, move the reflector B to the remote, use a piece of cardboard to emit light from near to far, and guide the light into the cross light target, because the remote light is inside the target, and the near end must be inside the target. Adjust the near end and remote spot to be the same, that is, how far the near end is, and how far the far end is, so that the cross is at the same position in both the near end and the remote spot, that is, near (far), indicating the light path and Y-axis guide parallel.
(3) Adjust the third light (note: the cross divides the spot left and right), move the reflector C to the remote, guide the light into the light target, shoot once at the entrance and remote, and adjust the position of the cross to be close The position of the cross in the end spot is the same, which means that the beam is parallel to the X axis. At this time, the light path is in or out, you need to loosen or tighten the M1, M2, and M3 on the frame B until the left and right halves.
(4) To adjust the fourth light, use a piece of masking paper to stick to the light outlet, so that the light hole leaves a circular mark on the adhesive paper, click on the light, remove the adhesive paper to observe the position of the small hole, adjust the mirror as appropriate M1, M2, M3 on frame C until the spot is round and straight.