Introduction to the principle and classification of metal laser cutter
The metal laser cutting machine uses a focused high-power density laser beam to irradiate the workpiece to quickly melt, vaporize, ablate or reach the ignition point of the irradiated material. At the same time, it blows away the molten material with the help of the high-speed airflow coaxial with the beam to achieve the The workpiece is cut open. Laser cutting is one of the thermal cutting methods.
Metal laser cutting can be divided into four categories: laser vaporization cutting, laser melting cutting, laser oxygen cutting and laser scribing and controlled fracture.
1) Laser vaporization cutting
The high-energy-density laser beam is used to heat the workpiece, so that the temperature rises rapidly, reaching the boiling point of the material in a very short time, and the material starts to vaporize and form vapor. The jetting speed of these vapors is very high, and at the same time the vapor jets, cuts are formed in the material. The heat of vaporization of materials is generally very large, so a large power and power density are required for laser vaporization and cutting.
Laser vaporization cutting is mostly used for cutting extremely thin metal materials and non-metal materials (such as paper, cloth, wood, plastic, rubber, etc.).
2) Laser melting and cutting
In laser melting and cutting, the metal material is melted by laser heating, and then non-oxidizing gas (Ar, He, N, etc.) is sprayed through a nozzle coaxial with the beam, and the liquid metal is discharged by the strong pressure of the gas to form an incision. Laser melting and cutting do not need to vaporize the metal completely, and the energy required is only 1/10 of that of vaporized cutting.
Laser melting cutting is mainly used for cutting some non-oxidized materials or active metals, such as stainless steel, titanium, aluminum and their alloys.
3) Laser oxygen cutting
The principle of laser oxygen cutting is similar to oxyacetylene cutting. It uses laser as the preheating heat source and oxygen and other active gases as cutting gas. On the one hand, the blown gas reacts with the cutting metal to cause oxidation reaction and release a large amount of oxidation heat; on the other hand, the molten oxide and melt are blown out of the reaction zone to form an incision in the metal. Since the oxidation reaction in the cutting process generates a lot of heat, the energy required for laser oxygen cutting is only 1/2 of the melting cutting, and the cutting speed is much faster than laser vaporization cutting and melting cutting. Laser oxygen cutting is mainly used for easily oxidized metal materials such as carbon steel, titanium steel and heat-treated steel.
4) Laser scribing and controlled fracture
Laser scribing uses a high-energy density laser to scan the surface of the brittle material, so that the material is heated to evaporate a small groove, and then a certain pressure is applied, and the brittle material will crack along the small groove. The lasers used for laser scribing are generally Q-switched lasers and CO2 lasers.
Advantages of Krrass metal laser cutter
- The metal laser cutter adopts a gantry structure machine tool, an aluminum alloy beam, an imported grinding helical gear rack, an imported high-precision linear guide transmission system, and the CNC system uses a German professional cutting CNC system. It is a collection of advanced laser technology, mechanical technology, and CNC technology. Technology is a high-tech product.
- Excellent beam quality: smaller focused spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality.
- Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine.
- High stability: It adopts world-renowned fiber laser brand, compact structure, small size, fixed optical path, low energy consumption, and stable cutting quality.
- High electro-optical conversion efficiency: The optical conversion rate of fiber laser cutting machine is 3 times higher than that of CO2 laser cutting machine.
- Long focal depth, small spot, small incision, straight cutting wall, smooth incision, beautiful appearance, no deformation.
- Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; it can save a lot of maintenance costs.
- Professional software can realize the timely processing of various graphics and characters, which is simple and convenient to use.
- The optical path is not restricted, the optical fiber transmission loss is small, and the processing range can be maximized.
- Energy saving and environmental protection: 0.5-1.5 kilowatt-hours of electricity per hour, perfect smoke and dust removal system.