How to cut the film with a metal laser cutting machine?
What is tape cutting? How does the metal laser cutting machine cut film products, is it front cutting or reverse cutting?
First of all, what is tape cutting? In order to ensure the surface finish of metal materials, many metal products will be coated. This is our common metal material with film. For example, the more common coated metals in our lives are doors and windows, kitchenware and other materials.
At present, based on the characteristics of the metal laser cutting machine, KRRASS macheniry has carried out many experiments and improvements, and on this basis, has systematically studied the micro-physical process of the fiber cutting process. After repeated testing and research, it has gradually mastered the use of laser cutting film stainless steel The process method, combined with other process improvements, has formed the “metal laser cutting machine cutting film stainless steel process technology” So how to cut products with film? Next, the editor will come to popularize it for everyone.
Understand stainless steel protective film
Stainless steel film is to protect the processed stainless steel surface when the stainless steel plate is transported and further produced, so the stainless steel film is also called stainless steel protective film.
The main classification of stainless steel protective film
1. Classified by material: PVC film, PE film, PET film, etc.
2. Classified by purpose: laser film, stretch film, color plate base film, ordinary stainless steel protective film, etc.
3. Classification by thickness: 3C/5C/7C/10C, etc. on behalf of 30mirco/50mirco/70mirco/100mirco, etc.
4. Classified by appearance: blue film, black and white film, fish head film, KB film, customized printing film, etc.
5. Classified by place of origin: domestic film, imported film
6. Classified by paste: oil film, water film, self-adhesive film, electrostatic film, etc.
How to cut single-sided coated stainless steel
1. If the tear film cutting is not necessary to cut with the film, under the condition that the film can be teared off, the protective film is preferably torn off and then cut.
2. Direct cutting When the protective film is pasted with fiber laser film, it can be cut directly, and the parameters are basically the same as those without film. (Note: Laser film is divided into fiber laser film and carbon dioxide laser film. The two are different. The requirement of fiber laser film is a black and white film with a viscosity of 120 or more and a thickness of 0.05-0.08mm, but not all black and white films. The films are all fiber laser films).
3. Evaporate the film. When the protective film is ordinary film or carbon dioxide laser film and the viscosity is appropriate, the method of evaporation can be used to remove the film, that is, the film is burned off with a lower power laser first, and then cut.
4. Cut the film face down. We can also put the film on the back for cutting. The advantage of this method is that it does not pick up the film. Almost any film can be cut by this method, and the film will not be blown up or fringed . But there are also disadvantages, that is, because the film is on the back, it will hinder the process of slagging and cause slag on the back. (The amount of slag is generally determined by the thickness and viscosity of the protective film)
How to cut double-sided laminated sheet by metal laser cutting machine
The film-coated sheet is difficult to cut because its cutting head can only cut down from the top of the sheet. The protective film on the sheet has no effect during the cutting process. However, the film is formed under the sheet during the cutting process. The cutting residues can not completely fall off, these residues will directly affect the cutting effect of the board, resulting in the board cannot be cut through or there are big burrs after cutting, but if all the film under the board is torn off, scratches will appear under the board .
So, what methods are there to prevent peeling of the film from occurring? The specific method is:
- Draw an auxiliary cutting diagram that matches the actual cutting diagram.
The specific method is to mirror the actual cutting diagram, and the auxiliary cutting diagram can be directly obtained.
- Measure the position of the film to be torn off and the maximum offset.
Theoretically speaking, use the auxiliary cutting diagram to use laser etching on the top of the sheet to etch away the protective film at the cutting position, and then just turn the sheet over and cut directly. However, in the actual cutting process, due to the influence of laser positioning errors and sheet material shape errors, the cutting positions of the front and back sides of the sheet cannot be overlapped. Therefore, when the front side is etched, it is necessary to measure the accurate offset and tear off the protective film at the offset position.
- Draw cutting drawings and auxiliary cutting drawings.
The cutting drawing can be drawn directly according to the shape of the workpiece. To assist the cutting drawing, first mirror the actual cutting drawing, and then offset with the set error value.
- Perform laser cutting diagram layout.
It is necessary to typeset the auxiliary cutting drawings first. Secondly, mirror the layout drawing of the auxiliary cutting drawing, remove the etching line, and only keep the actual cutting drawing.
- Laser cutting.
First, make a pattern to etch, and then tear off the protective film at the laser cut position. After tearing off the protective film, turn the steel plate over, and then cut the workpiece.
Xiaobian suggested that for material and cutting needs, improving the cutting process can not only improve work efficiency, but also save a lot of unnecessary material consumption!