What are the characteristics of Fiber laser cutting machine?
Fiber laser cutting machine can cut stainless steel, carbon steel, sheet metal, iron plate and other metal materials. As we all know, metal materials are very strong, and a thing will have two sides, and the solidity of metal materials will also become one of its shortcomings. Why do you say that?
Since metal is not easily damaged, it is very difficult to process it into a specific shape. When people need to process a part with the same size and strength as an airplane wing, how to achieve precise cutting and forming? In most cases, this requires the help of plasma cutting machines.
Features of Fiber laser cutting machine:
1. The most advanced German IPG fiber laser is selected, which has extremely high photoelectric conversion efficiency, stable performance, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours.
2. The laser generation process does not require gas, air-assisted cutting, optical fiber transmission, and no need to adjust the optical path.
3. The laser light is transmitted by optical fiber without reflecting lens, which can save a lot of maintenance cost.
4. Compared with other medium laser equipment, the fiber optic machine has a smaller focused spot, higher working efficiency and better processing quality.
5. Combined with the company’s independent design of the gantry-type CNC machine tool system, the machine adopts a high-strength integral welded body, and is annealed at high temperature to ensure the stability of high-speed cutting.
6. It has good rigidity and stability, and is driven by precision ball screws and linear guides.
7. High precision and fast speed Mainly for the fast and precise cutting of metal plates below 4mm.
Main advantages of Fiber laser cutting machine:
1. The most cost-effective metal laser cutting machine, with good reliability, long-term stability, fast processing speed, good economic efficiency, small cutting seams and smooth cutting surface.
2. The cutting precision is high, which can meet all the requirements of sheet metal processing technology.
3. High precision, fast speed, narrow cutting seam, minimum heat affected zone, smooth cutting surface without burrs.
4. The laser cutting head will not touch the surface of the material and will not scratch the workpiece.
5. The slit is the narrowest, the heat-affected zone is the smallest, the local deformation of the workpiece is minimal, and there is no mechanical deformation.
6. Good processing flexibility, can process any graphics, and can also cut pipes and other special profiles.
7. It can cut any hardness material such as steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy, etc. without deformation.
8. Imported optical components are used, with good beam quality and high electro-optical conversion efficiency.
In theory, the principle of an equal-cutting machine is very simple. It is processed by manipulating one of the most common forms of matter in the known universe. During World War II, American factories produced armor, weapons, and aircraft five times faster than the Axis. These are all thanks to the huge innovations made by private industry in the field of mass production. How to cut and connect aircraft components more effectively triggered some of the technological innovations. Many factories that produce military aircraft have adopted a new welding method that involves the use of inert gas shielded welding. The breakthrough discovery is that the gas electrolyzed by electric current can form a barrier near the welding point to prevent oxidation. The new method makes the welds more tidy and the strength of the connection structure is stronger.
It is important to choose a suitable fiber laser cutting machine, and it is more important to choose a good fiber laser cutting machine manufacturer.
Application field: It can cut a variety of metal plates and pipes, mainly suitable for rapid cutting of stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, galvanized sheet, various alloy sheets, rare metals and other materials;
Widely used in: kitchen electrical, sheet metal chassis, machine frame equipment, electrical equipment, lighting hardware, advertising signs, auto parts, display equipment, various metal products, sheet metal cutting processing, etc.